Total de Visualizações da Página

quinta-feira, 20 de setembro de 2018

My right coat


 "For thou, O Lord, art my refuge. In the most High you have made your dwelling. " Psalms 91: 9
"But the Lord is my defense; and my God is the rock of my refuge. " Psalms Psalms 94:22
How good to know that we have God as our shelter, refuge and abode. He cares for us at all times. He does not withdraw His hand nor abandon His children.
"I will dwell in your tabernacle forever; I will take refuge in the hiding place of your wings. " (Shelah.) Psalms 61: 4
"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall rest in the shadow of the Almighty." Psalms 91: 1
When we trust someone, we rest because we know that everything will be fine. In the same way it is with God, He takes care of every detail for us. So what do we need to do? On our part, take the first step and surrender the rest to God and rest in Him. "It is the Lord who keeps you; the Lord is your shadow at your right hand. " Psalm 121: 5
"In the fear of the Lord there is firm confidence and he will be a refuge for his children." Proverbs 14:26
When we go through difficult times and we often need to vent, He is the best person for that. That comfort and peace that we often seek in things or people, we achieve fully with Him.
"Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me, for my soul trusts in you; and keep me in the shadow of your wings, till the calamities pass away. " Psalms 57: 1
"The Lord is good; he is strong in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him." Nahum 1: 7
There is no crisis for the children of God, He has provision for you in every world or circumstance. Learn to trust your Father. He is your shelter.
Devotional Watersheds

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Agradecemos pelo seu comentário. Deus te Abençoe.