Total de Visualizações da Página

quarta-feira, 11 de abril de 2018

GOD'S STRENGTH OF LOVE


 "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" Romans 5: 8
"Can anything stop me from loving you?" God asks. "Watch me speak your tongue, sleep in your land and feel your pain. Notice the Creator of sight and hearing as He sneezes, coughs and blows his nose. You ask if I know how you feel? Look into the boy's eyes in Nazareth; It's God going to school. Think of the child at Mary's table; God is pouring out the milk. "
"Do you ask how far my love will go? Find your answer on a drawn cross, on a steep hill. It is to me that you see there, your Creator, your God, pierced with nails and sacred. Covered with spit and soaked with sin. "
 "It's your sin that I'm feeling. It is your death that I am dying. It is your resurrection that I am living. That's how much I love you. "
"In this was the love of God manifested unto us, that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him." 1 John 4: 9
Max Lucado

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Agradecemos pelo seu comentário. Deus te Abençoe.