Total de Visualizações da Página

sexta-feira, 13 de abril de 2018

LIFE IS A BLOW


"Behold, thou hast made my days as a hand; the time of my life is as nothing before you; indeed, every man, however firm he may be, is altogether vanity. " Psalms 39: 5
We get so worried about tomorrow that it seems like we like to suffer in anticipation, right? For me, the strongest part of this verse is the one that says: In fact, man is only a breath. Our life here is too soon for us to worry about things, or to be lamenting or resentful. Let's stop SURVIVING and move on to LIVING. And to live with excellence what He has for me and for you.
"I tell you that you do not know what will happen tomorrow. Why, what is your life? It is a vapor that appears for a little while, and then fades away. " James 4:14
? * Prayer: God, guide me. Yes, guide me to live what you have for me. As much as I suffer without need, I know that with this I can learn something and I can grow more and more in Your presence. Your love for me is immeasurable and I want to love you, God.
Will Oliverio


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Agradecemos pelo seu comentário. Deus te Abençoe.