Total de Visualizações da Página

quarta-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2017

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN DARKNESS COMES?

"... for all the people wept, hearing the words of the law." Nehemiah 8: 9
You are not the only person who gets discouraged.
The Bible is full of people who have felt this way too:
Mesh in the wilderness of Sinai;
Elias when he learned that Jezebel wanted to kill him;
David, when his son Absalom wanted to take his throne, and many other prophets of the b ....
Discouragement strikes all of us at various stages of life.
But when we seek God, our heart finds peace, joy and strength to move forward.
We do not always know why we are sad and discouraged, but it is usually because we do not find a way out of our problems, so we feel alone and frustrated.
Discouragement is a weapon the enemy uses to keep us from walking with God.
Discouragement robs faith and makes us look only at the negative side of things.
"These things have I spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace; in the world ye shall have afflictions, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. " John 16:33
But thanks be to God discouragement can be overcome.
When we pray, we read the Bible and sing praises, the Holy Spirit fills us with hope and encourages us to continue.
"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I was helped; so my heart leaps with pleasure, and with my song I will praise him. " Psalms 28: 7
Force! Faith! Come on!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Agradecemos pelo seu comentário. Deus te Abençoe.