Total de Visualizações da Página

terça-feira, 13 de outubro de 2015

MORE TRUSTING IN GOD

"Without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him." (Hebrews 11: 6)
There will always be people who will tell you that you will fail, you will never be anything in life. I had a teacher who wrote in my diary: "This boy will never amount to anything, because everything he does is sit in class all day looking out the window, daydreaming and drawing cartoons." It was true that I was doing these things? Of course not. But I could not motivate myself by reading what the teacher wrote on my agenda.
And that I also heard throughout my ministry. I was 20 when we started what is today our congregation and people said, "You can not start a church. You're too young. That will never work. You are not qualified." Later, when we started our ministry of the Crusades, people said, ".. Oh, this will not work Crusades are gone No one wants to go to spiritual crusades."
In everything we did, we always had opposition and pessimistic people. At this point in life, I'm used to it and have even hope for it. More than that, if I do not ask myself opposed what is wrong? Where are the critics? Where are the people to tell us what we can not do it?
I am not advocating the bravado, nor am I saying that we should be presumptuous. But I am saying that as DeCristo followers, we must take some actions based on faith and see what God will do. I'd rather try and fail than never try at all.
Some people are always critical and will play a bucket of cold water at all what others try to do. And unfortunately, things rarely happen to these people. But for those who are willing to take risks, God can do amazing things.
- What risk He is asking you to take today?
Daily Devotional

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Agradecemos pelo seu comentário. Deus te Abençoe.