Total de Visualizações da Página

sexta-feira, 21 de setembro de 2018

I'M WITH YOU

"And behold, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Matthew 28:20 Seek the Lord while he may be found, call upon him while he is near. " Isaiah 55: 6
At all times when Jesus sent His disciples, He gave them this promise: 'Behold, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world' (Matthew 28:20). Literally, everyday words mean 'always', according to the scholars of the Greek language Jamieson, Fausset and Brown. Jesus did not simply say 'always', but 'every day'. Such affirmation includes our various activities, the good and bad circumstances that surround us, the various responsibilities we have in the course of our days, the stormy clouds and the sunshine. Our Lord is with us, no matter what each day brings. It can be a day of joy or sadness, of illness or health, of success or failure. No matter what happens to us on this day, our Lord will be walking by our side, giving us strength, loving us, filling us with faith, hope and love. By engaging us with silent tranquility and security, our enemies drift away, and our fears, afflictions, and doubts begin to subside. We can endure any situation and circumstance because we know that the Lord is near, 'Therefore I am with you.'
"No man shall be able to resist thee all the days of thy life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you. " Joshua 1: 5
PRAYER: Father here I am and asking that the Lord be with us protecting us from all evil, and leading us to eternal life with you, forgive us our sins in the name of Jesus I pray. AMEN.
Daily Food

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Agradecemos pelo seu comentário. Deus te Abençoe.