Total de Visualizações da Página

terça-feira, 8 de maio de 2018

PSALMS 23


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me in quiet waters.
He refreshes my soul; guide me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me; your rod and your staff comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; you anoint my head with oil, my cup overflows.
Surely kindness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for a long time. " Psalms 23: 1-6
Thought: Green pastures, calm waters, refreshing for the soul, how that sounds good, how good God is. When we get to the point where we can not continue, the supernatural power of God gives us the strength to continue. When we are in a difficult struggle, the grace of the Lord reaches us and sustains us to continue toward victory.
Prayer: Kindly father, thank you that the Lord cares for his flock and we shall not want. Thank you because when we are in the midst of battle, the Lord makes us fly like eagle Thank you because the Lord is my shepherd, and moreover, it is the Rock of my victory! Amen.
Daily Devotionals

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Agradecemos pelo seu comentário. Deus te Abençoe.