Total de Visualizações da Página

quarta-feira, 2 de maio de 2018

OUR OUR REFUGEE


"In you, O LORD, I take refuge: let me never be ashamed: deliver me in your righteousness." Psalms 31: 1
When all the excess is withdrawn, what is your true hope? When you put aside the diplomas, awards, honors, titles, what is the basis of their significance? Normally, without these things, we have no hope left, but it is in this "emptiness" of the soul that the Lord, our refuge, comes into action and takes us from the condition of being ashamed, since only He lasts forever! God alone guarantees that our life is important. Only our Savior can give us a place where what is valuable to us will not be spoiled, nor stolen, nor rotted. So let us not lay our treasures or hopes on anyone else except the Lord.
"My Lord, my God, I trust in You; save me from all that pursue me, and deliver me "; Psalms 7: 1
Prayer: Lord, God and Redeemer, Keeper of many promises, thank you for allowing me to place my hope, my future, and my meaning in your hands. Give me courage and confidence to know that the Lord will not allow me to be ashamed, but that he will let me participate in his righteousness on that day when I stand before the Lord. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
Daily Devotional

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Agradecemos pelo seu comentário. Deus te Abençoe.