Total de Visualizações da Página

quinta-feira, 3 de maio de 2018

GOD'S PROMISE TO YOU



"Do not I command you? Be strong and courageous: fear not, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1: 9 At the same time that these words were spoken to Joshua, when he took the place of Moses, they also apply to us. Stop a little and read Psalm 139 aloud and see that God's promise to be with us is to all who call on Him. Listen to Jesus' words in Matthew 28: 18-20, when he promises to his disciples that he would be with them "every day until the consummation of the age." Remember the promise of God, reiterated by an Old Testament blessing, in Hebrews 13: 5, "I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." Let us be strong; our God, our Father, our Shepherd is always near, even when it does not seem. We can not go anywhere, without his presence near us, and in us, We are not alone. We need not be afraid. In fact, not even death can separate us from your love.
35 "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Is it tribulation, or anguish, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, "For your sake we face death every day: we are counted as sheep for the slaughter."
37 But in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor demons, nor the present nor the future, nor any powers,
39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. " Romans 8: 35-39
Prayer: Stay close, dear father, not only in your promise, and not only with your presence, but also in my conscience. I need to know that the Lord is near when I face the incredible opportunities that come to me. I need to have confidence in your help and supportive love as I deal with the great challenges in my life. I trust in His faithful love. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
Daily Devotionals

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Agradecemos pelo seu comentário. Deus te Abençoe.