Total de Visualizações da Página

quinta-feira, 26 de abril de 2018

CONSOLE IN THE MIDST OF TRIBULATIONS


"For as the sufferings of Christ manifest themselves to a great extent in our behalf, so our consolation overflows through Christ." 2 Corinthians 1: 5
Who of us has never needed a solace in the midst of trials, it is a moment to vent and reanimate. But true consolation is that which comes from God, fills us with peace, and abides in all time, enlivens us, strengthens us and even joy in tribulation, makes us feel secure, not be afraid of any enemy. May we never lose hope in our God, may we always seek his consolation through Jesus our Savior.
Prayer: Lord God, thank you for being present in every moment of my life, thank you because in the most difficult times I feel that the Lord is closer, sustaining me, consoling me, guarding me, getting rid of evil, bringing the same peace in the midst of difficulties, the peace that only Jesus can bring to our hearts. Thank you Lord, because I know that my struggle is fleeting, so I can witness the deliverance and victory that the Lord has brought to me. I pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Daily Devotional

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Agradecemos pelo seu comentário. Deus te Abençoe.