Total de Visualizações da Página

segunda-feira, 17 de julho de 2017

GOD DOES IS PERFECT AND NEVER FAILS

 "Of man are the preparations of the heart, but of the LORD the answer of the tongue. All the ways of a man are pure in his sight, but the Lord weighs the spirit. Trust the Lord your works, and your thoughts will be established. " Proverbs 16: 1-3
Thought: Often a new opportunity seems good to our eyes and the impression we have is that everything will turn out well, the problem is that sometimes our motivation is wrong, and we can end up moving away from the will of God. Therefore, we should always consult the Lord and when we have the right response from God, then our plans become the same plans of God, and so we can rest, for everything God does is perfect and never fails.
Prayer: Dear Father, help me to remember always that I must consult the Lord so that my paths will always be His ways, because I do not want to walk outside the center of his will. All my plans and plans I consecrate to the Lord and let the Lord take care of them all, for I know that everything belongs to the Lord. I just want to be used according to your will.
Daily Devotionals

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Agradecemos pelo seu comentário. Deus te Abençoe.