Total de Visualizações da Página

terça-feira, 30 de agosto de 2016

HOW IS YOUR HEART TODAY?

"A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance, but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken." Proverbs 15:13
Perhaps you are now carrying a heavy burden, eager to get rid of this trouble, but you do not know how to do this. If you could only open up to someone and share the burden of pain, already help a lot ...
I know what I'm talking about and know what you have spent, because for many years I also felt alone and saw how loneliness and sadness in the crush inside. You're no different from anyone else in this world. We all need someone who, at the exact time of our greatest need, tell us something positive and something of value. Someone who guide us, show us a better way to follow which takes us out of darkness and alleviate fears. 
Thank God I was able to meet this someone. He filled the void I had in mind, precisely at a time that I needed, and supplied all my needs. His name is Jesus. Although I have heard of his teachings and his history. If you do not yet know a true and personally, do not be discouraged. Jesus was always looking for you, in good times and bad. He was just waiting for moments like this, so you The invite to come into your life and become your best friend. Try it now! Talk to Jesus in prayer and know Him through Bible study. You will not be disappointed!
"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. " Psalm 23: 4
"I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." (Revelation 3:20)
Pastor Antônio Júnior


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Agradecemos pelo seu comentário. Deus te Abençoe.