Total de Visualizações da Página

quinta-feira, 28 de julho de 2016

GOD SPEAKS THROUGH THE DOORS OF OPPORTUNITY

"These are the words of him who is holy and true, who has the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open "(Revelation 3: 7)
Sometimes God speaks opening and closing a door to something we want to do. Paul and Silas tried to go to Bithynia in order to preach the gospel and minister to the people there, but the Spirit of Jesus prevented him from making it (see Acts Acts 16: 6,7).
We do not know exactly how it happened; it is possible that they simply have lost peace. I feel that they really tried to go to that province, and God somehow prevented them from getting there.
We know from experience that God can open doors of opportunity that no one can shut, and He can also close doors that simply can not open. I pray that God will open the doors only through which He wants me to pass. I can honestly think something is right, when in fact it may be wrong; therefore depends on God to close the doors through which I am trying to pass, if in fact you're making a mistake.
I spent years of my life trying to do the things I wanted to happen. The result was frustration and disappointment. It is much more quiet and pleasant to do my part and then simply trust God to open the doors that are according to His plan for my life and firmly close those that are not. God loves you and you can be sure that at the right time, He will open the right door for you.
THE WORD OF GOD FOR YOU TODAY: Do not try to make anything happen for yourself. Trust God to open the right doors and close the wrong doors for you.
Joyce Meyer

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Agradecemos pelo seu comentário. Deus te Abençoe.